Please upgrade your browser.
Youth Adaptive Swimming - Oct-Dec, 2018
225 E. Dougherty Street
Decatur, GA 30030
United States of America
Building Number: Woodruff Physical Activity Building
Swim Coach Fred Lamback has more than 30 years of swim coaching experience. Coach Lamback will provide expert instruction in the four competitive strokes, flip turns, building your endurance and much more.
- Year-long program with quarterly registration
- No experience is required to participate in the swim program - all levels are welcome.
- Participants interested in competition will have an opportunity to compete with the BlazeSports Swim Team in local, regional and national swim meets
- Our new and improved program includes skills clinics, leadership training, academic support, strength and conditioning and guidance on healthy eating.
Youth ages 6 – 18 with a physical disability including amputation, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy and other related disabilities.
- The BlazeSports America swimming program is included in a one-time BlazeSports America annual fee of $60 which allows you to participate in as many BlazeSports programs as you would like throughout the year. No additional fees required!
Learn to Swim
|Saturdays, 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm|| Designed for beginners and recreational swimmers to learn the basics
and build skills to become stronger swimmers.
Saturdays, 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
|Program designed to help adaptive swimmers train to compete with personalized,
expert instruction in the four competitive strokes, flip turns, building your endurance
and much more.
Saturdays, Year-long (3x/month)
2:30 pm – 4:00 pm – Competitive program
AUGUST – OCTOBER SCHDULE
August: 11, 18, 25
September: 8,15, 22
October: 6, 13, 20
(tentative dates – subject to change)
November: 3, 10, 17
December: 1, 8,15
|Powered by NeonCRM|